How to tighten your skin.We have lots of reasons to furrow those brows and crinkle those lips but be happy and smiley and you may find that loose skin starting to tighten. To conquer life’s ups and downs is about perspective and perspective comes with the right attitude. Probably you’re stressed and worried and all of this contributes to fine lines wrinkles and loose skin. That’s why remember to smile ladies, there’s plenty to be thankful for.
Beside the imparting life lessons, we also have a few tips on how to tighten face skin
5 Tips to Tighten Face Skin
- Drinking lots of water really is the most efective tip if you want to learn how to get rid of loose skin. At least 8 glasses a day should be your goal as water flushes out the toxins in the body which makes your skin look old and crinkly.
- Homemade face packs are truly revolutionary. Say bye-bye to chemicals and go back to basics. The best face pack experts recommend is besan and curd, one teaspoonful each mixed together to make a paste. Apply this on your face and then let it dry and then wash it off. This pack will eliminate dullness and signs of aging and will help tighten up your skin.
- Keep your skin moisturised and if you can use a firming cream cum moisturiser. Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Ageing Day Cream with SPF 15 is good option as it moisturises your skin as well as fights the 7 signs of ageing.
- Avoid the sun if you can as it makes us age. If you have no choice, make sure you use a good sunscreen.
- Try facial crunches. In the same way that you tighten your belly by doing crunches, doing facial exercises is the best way how to tighten skin on face. To get rid of your double chin, you can try looking up with your mouth closed. In order to exercise your cheeks suck them in about 100 times a day. Sounds crazy but you can do this while reading, watching TV, bathing, even. And last but not least, don’t forget to smile.